We all have a child inside of us. Even though we grow up, our Inner child has always the desire to express itself.
During Inner Child Healing sessions we will understand and become more familiar with the concept of inner child – what it is, the effects of denying it, how to heal our inner child and the benefits of doing so.
Some of the topics we will see together include:
- Taking a look into your relationship with your parents, both in the past and the present
- The topics of denial the Inner Child
- The sliding scale of abuse and neglect and
- The difficulties around blame and responsibility
We will explore the importance of doing your own emotional work through Inner Child Healing sessions to:
- Understand unconscious and conscious trauma and the False Self
- Recognize psychological issues that you may have
- Realize the best approach that suits to your needs
- Work with your past and present moments
- Connect with your Inner Child
- Go through Inner Journeys
- Go through the relationship with your parents (understand the difference between blame and take responsibility)
- Take care of your own Inner Child
The goal of Inner Child Healing sessions is to enable you to act in the present, rather than from past trauma and enjoy a life with more joy, inner happiness, emotional ease and comfort towards yourself.