Angel Mandalas were initially created as cards. They come as a card deck with a little book accompanying them.
All Angel Mandala cards are energized cards. This means that:
- They are continuously being charged by the Divine Source; therefore, they always keep their power, despite how often we use them.
- They are energetically sealed and protected by the Divine Source; no negative or lower energy can be stored inside them.
- Only people with good, positive intention who are synchronized with the Highest Good can use with Angel Mandalas. In case someone tries to use them with a wrong intention, the Angels freeze their intention and send only positive, loving energies.
- Each Angel Mandala is permanently protected by an Archangel, a Twin Flame, an Ascended Master or an Angel in coordination and synchronization with the Divine Source. It is the Divine Source that decides the quantity of energy transmitted and the level and depth of the action that the mandala will actually radiate. The whole process is always in perfect synchronization with the Divine Source, the Soul and the Higher Self of the person.
- Angel Mandalas offer the person the possibility of having personal choice and responsibility, while empower him to follow new pathways.
Ways of Use:
When using the Angel Mandala cards, we basically open ourselves to the world of the Divine and the Angels and ask for support.
There are simple and practical ways to use Angel Mandala cards:
- On ourselves and others (distantly or not):
- About a situation that takes place or concerns
- On a physical discomfort or illness
- If there is a need for emotional relief and comfort
- On water and food:
- To dissolve and purify any blockages and discordant energies in the energetic field
- To energize, charge and store Divine Love inside them
- On situations and facts so to:
- Sooth and harmonize the energy
- To dissolve any discordant and negative energies
- To transform, transmute and be harmonized with the Divine Love
- On question that concern us to receive answers about:
- Learning a topic
- Past – present etc
- For daily use to:
- Λάβουμε το μήνυμα της ημέρας, της βδομάδα, του μήνα κλπ
- Meditate on them
- Do healing
- Create protective shield
- Manifest targets and intentions